Alawi Boutique Hotel
The name ALAWI recalls the legend of a rich and famous 18th century merchant, the Sheikh ALAWI, who, in his countless business trips between the Gulf of Aden and the coast of Kenya, staying in the reef, at the warm and calm waters of the coast, met, fell in love and married a beautiful indigenous girl from the exotic name of KASKAZI (Typical name of the monsoon wind of the coasts of the East Africa) daughter of humble local fishermen. ALAWI’s love for KASKAZI was so great, that unlike the usual social custom of polygamy, ALAWI got married and lived for the rest of his life only with KASKAZI.
From the marriage were born 4 sons, and in honor of the beautiful and beloved wife were called with as many names of typical coastal winds, “SHUTA, JAMBA, MALIZA, KUZI”.
ALAWI Boutique Hotel offers you the characteristic of staying in a relaxing, comfortable, and cared for in detail on one of the most beautiful beaches in Kenya.
Five rooms available to guests, furnished with taste and in typical coastal style, (Lamu Style) and equipped with all the comforts to satisfy every need for relaxation and business.
Alawi Boutique Hotel staff will welcome you in the magical atmosphere of Swahili Coast.
Inclusive in the price.
Excluded from the price.
- Travel dates available from 1st June to 30th June 2018
- Single room price is ksh 14,105 per night
- Once you have reserve, you will receive an email with the payment details
- Meals on full board
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- In case of cancellation, communication should be made at least 7 days before the travel date
- For information on any special assistance required, please contact us on 0724 038324
- Offer valid for residents only
- Other conditions apply
- Deal price inclusive of VAT.
per person sharing per night
Characterized by “Lamu Style”, the boutique hotel offers a selection of 4 comfortable double rooms and 1 single, three of them with panoramic views on the beautiful coral beach of Watamu. All the interiors have been individually designed and tastefully furnished, using precious local materials. Artisans with wise skill have created the Alawi Boutique Hotel style .