Amani Mara Camp
Amani Mara takes your African expedition to a surreal world of existence amongst the most elegant and glorious creatures in the heart of Africa, the Maasai Mara. Strategically perched, this beautiful haven promises you spectacular views of the diverse game from the herds of wildebeests and zebras to the roaring pride of lions and the cheetahs.
Maasai Mara offers one of the world’s most spectacular natural events, “The Annual Migration” an experience of a lifetime to capture the stunning images of the wildlife in its full glory displaying ‘survival of the fittest’ phenomenon.
Be a part of this journey into the wilderness with its beautiful savannah, abundant wildlife and create your bond with nature.
Included in the price
Excluded from the price
- Travel dates available from 1st Oct to 15th December 2018
- Single room price is ksh 18,360 per night
- Once you have reserve, you will receive an email with the payment details
- Meals on full board
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- In case of cancellation, communication should be made at least 7 days before the travel date
- For information on any special assistance required, please contact us on 0724 038324
- Offer valid for residents only
- Other conditions apply
- Deal price inclusive of VAT.
per person sharing per night
The camp has beautifully designed rooms with thirteen single rooms and one family room. The rooms are well furnished with the African feel, soothing whites and earthy tones, creating a warm ambience. They feature handcrafted king size beds, wardrobes, dresser, work desk and a private deck enabling amazing views of the wildlife over the landscape.
The rooms are en suite with bathrooms and hot shower facility is available throughout the day. Laundry services are available on request
Mara River, Tanzania