Banana House is a boutique hotel in Shela, Lamu Island. It has all the charms of a quietly elegant private home with 16 rooms spread over three houses situated in a magnificent tropical garden. Although just a few minutes’ stroll to the pure white sands of Shela Beach, we are totally isolated from the world outside the grounds. Step through the door and in moments the stress and hassle of your long-distance journey magically drop away. You will immediately feel the love that Monika and Banana have put into the House to give it a warm and homely atmosphere.
Included in the price.
Excluded from the accommodation
- Travel dates available from 1st Jan to 19th Dec 2018
- Deluxe Single room price is ksh 9000 per night
- Once you have reserve, you will receive an email with the payment details
- Meals on bed and breakfast
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- In case of cancellation, communication should be made at least 7 days before the travel date
- For information on any special assistance required, please contact us on 0724 038324
- Offer valid for residents only
- Other conditions apply
- Deal price inclusive of VAT.
per person sharing per night
They offer lovely rooms for one, two or tree people, spacious family suites and huge superior-class penthouses. You can rent a floor, a whole house, or entire Banana House, with our experienced staff catering to all your needs. With its remarkable views of the sea and our beautifully gardens, Banana House is simply and tastefully furnished in traditional Swahili style. Sitting areas, day beds and hammocks are located throughout. A swimming pool is situated in an area of the garden abundant with exotic bird life.