Rusinga Island Lodge
A place of infinite beauty to calm the mind and rejuvenate the body, Rusinga provides a welcome break before, during or after a rigorous and exciting East African safari. Exuding an atmosphere of serene tranquility, Rusinga’s manicured lawns stretch to Lake Victoria’s edge.
Rusinga’s grounds, with its exotic trees, are haven for a myriad of bird species – many of which are unique to this small corner of Kenya. These spacious grounds offer a safe environment for children to release energy and the more active to catch up on exercise.
Rusinga’s renowned hospitality; delicious home-grown, home-cooked food; and indulgent accommodation combine to offer an ideal base from which to explore other areas of East Africa.
Included in the price
Meals on full board
Sunset Fishing on the Jetty
Guided bird watching
Visit to Fossil site
01 soft drink pp during meals
Free High Speed Internet WiFi
Not included in the price
- Travel dates available from 4th Jan to 30th june 2018
- Single room price is KSh. 25000 per night
- Once you have reserve, you will receive an email with the payment details
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- In case of cancellation, communication should be made at least 7 days before the travel date
- For information on any special assistance required, please contact us on 0724 038324 or 0729 823087
- Offer valid for residents only
- Other conditions apply
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
Rusinga Islands, Homa Bay County, Kenya