Soames Hotel and Jack's Bar,Nanyuki
Soames Hotel and Jacks Bar is a beautiful newly constructed hotel and restaurant, located 7km from Nanyuki town on the Nanyuki Naro Moru highway. An out of town hotel, set within a 100 acre private property overlooking Mount Kenya.
The facility is named after Jack Soames, a European settler who came to Kenya in 1920 and made this farm his home.
Its classic contemporary style with a clean cut modern look, simply and tastefully furnished, is a great place for a meal out or an overnight stay.
In the heart of the main hotel lounge area is Jack’s Bar, serving freshly brewed Ethiopia coffee, cocktails and drinks with a good selection of wines, and a tempting snack menu.
Included in the price.
- Travel dates available from 1st Jan to 31st Dec 2018
- Single room price is Ksh 8000 per night
- Once you have reserve, you will receive an email with the payment details
- Meals on Bed and Breakfast.
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- In case of cancellation, communication should be made at least 7 days before the travel date
- For information on any special assistance required, please contact us on 0724 038324
- Other conditions apply
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
per person sharing per night
Soames Hotel has 12 identical garden, fully serviced rooms. The hotel can accommodate up to 24 guests. Each room has double or twin bed configuration with cotton linen, flat screen TV with 12 international channels, and modern bathroom facilities with a hot power shower. There is a dressing room which can also be used as work space, with good wifi connection. All rooms have tea and coffee facilities. Outside each room is a deck which is an ideal space to relax and enjoy the garden views, and the peaks of Mount Kenya .The rooms are cleaned and serviced daily.