House in the Wild is a private family – owned boutique lodge, in a unique location perched on the banks of the Mara River, tucked away on Naretoi, a 1000-acre private estate within the Enonkishu Conservancy on the edge of the Maasai Mara. On what was once an intensive farm, Naretoi is the first project of its kind where the land on the edge of the Mara has changed from farming back to nature. This “rewilding” project has seen the rangelands around the House in the Wild return to their natural state, with wildlife returning to the area after over a decade of intensive farming.
The transformation of the area has been inspiring, with common sightings now of wild dog, leopard and of course the resident pride of lion on the base of the Kileleoni Hill.
Surround yourself with the rich traditions of East African life, exclusive to House in the Wild and share a sense of well-being and calm, hosted by a welcoming team to look after your every need, whilst having direct access to some of the world’s best wildlife viewing.
Generations of the Wood family have helped to create a truly special and authentic experience, based upon East African traditions and hospitality.
Included in the price
- Meals on Full Board
- Airstrip transfers
- guided walks
- school visits
Excluded from the price
- Game drives
- Balloon Safaris
- Extra Meals
- Conservancy fees
- Tips, gratuities and donations
- Travel dates available from 16th October to 18th Dec 2018
- Once you have reserve, you will receive an email with the payment details
- Meals on full board
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- In case of cancellation, communication should be made at least 7 days before the travel date
- For information on any special assistance required, please contact us on 0724 038324
- Other conditions apply
- Deal price inclusive of VAT