The cottages are located in Karen, a beautiful, peaceful suburb approximately 20 miles from downtown Nairobi. The cottages are located in the midst of one of the oldest formal gardens in Kenya which have huge jacaranda, candelabra, cactus, bottlebrush, and other trees. Over 200 types of flowers bloom through the year and numerous bird feeders attract hundreds of varieties of birds.
Cottage facilities house as many as 30 guests. Eight of the cottages have individual suites and three have two bedroom suites with a common large sitting room. The honeymoon cottage has a large bedroom and sitting room each with a fireplace.
The cottages have been designed after the historic Swedo House to give a sense of reliving history in elegant style. All well appointed cottages have hi-beam ceilings with fireplaces, wood and mazeras stone floors. Mini bars, satellite TVs and internet connections have also been installed.
Each bedroom has a large bathroom with its own shower and bath. Internet connections and phones are available in all rooms. Three cottages have two private suites with a separate dressing room.
All cottages have a verandah for relaxing while enjoying the birds, butterflies and flowers of the garden. We provide feeders to attract a wide variety of birds.
Residents can also enjoy twenty-four-hour room service. A private swimming pool and private garden bar are available for a relaxing afternoon or for small group get togethers. Private outdoor dinner parties by the pool can also be arranged.
- Accommodation for a maximum 4 people
- 2 Bedroom Cottage Chalets
- Fully furnished rooms
- 24hr security
- Access to swimming pool
- Full equipped Kitchen
Excluded in the price
- Chef @KES. 1500 per day
- Travel dates available from 1st January to 31st December, 2018
- Once you have reserved, you will receive an email with the payment details
- Meals on Self-catering
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- In case of cancellation, communication should be made at least 7 days before the travel date
- For information on any special assistance required, please contact us on 0724 038324 or 0789 995339
- Offer valid for both residents and non-residents
- Other conditions apply
- Deal price inclusive of VAT