Sirikoi is a family-run, award winning eco lodge surrounded by the haunting beauty of Lewa Wildlife Conservancy on the Northern slopes of Mt Kenya. We strive to make our guests feel at home in an area that has an abundance of wildlife including endangered species such as black rhino, white rhino and Grevy’s zebra.
Sirikoi offers fabulous comfort, unmatched wildlife viewing and world class gourmet food in an atmosphere where you feel at one with nature and wildlife. The area is malaria free and has a beautiful spring-like climate almost year round.
Sirikoi Cottage has been designed with families or friends traveling together in mind. It can be taken as a completely private and separate unit or as an extension of the main lodge. The Cottage has two bedrooms, each of which has a bathroom boasting a shower, free-standing bath, WC and double sink.
- Accommodation for a maximum of 4 guests
- 2 bedroom cottage
- Airstrip transfers
- Game drives
- Sundowners and picnic excurcions
- Swimming pool
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Free standing bath + shower, double sinks
- En-suite bathrooms
Excluded in the price
- Extra guest @ksh 19,200 per night
- 3 bedroom house @ksh 230400 per night
- Conservation fee @ ksh2320
- Travel dates available from 1st June to 31st August 2018
- Once you have reserved, you will receive an email with the payment details
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- In case of cancellation, communication should be made at least 7 days before the travel date
- For information on any special assistance required, please contact us on 0724 038324 or 0729 823087
- Offer valid for both residents and non-residents
- Other conditions apply
- Deal price inclusive of VAT