Waridi House is located in the village of Shela on the island of Lamu on the Kenyan coastline. The house is available for rent by room or as a whole.
There are 5 large rooms each with spacious en-suites, balconies, lounge areas and beautiful views onto the sand-dunes and surrounding gardens. The house can comfortably sleep 10 adults and 5 children.
With over 10 years of experience running Waridi house, the staff are on hand to ensure that guests have a truly memorable stay.
Included in the accommodation
- swimming pool
- Fully furnished spacious rooms
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- Kitchen with fridge, gas cooker, electric kettle and all necessary utensils
- Free Wi-Fi Internet connection
- 24 hour quiet back up power
- Very clean and ventilated rooms
- Friendly and professional staff
Excluded from the accommodation
- chef@ksh 1500
- Travel dates available from 1st July to 19th Dec 2018
- Once you have reserve, you will receive an email with the payment details
- Meals on self catering
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- In case of cancellation, communication should be made at least 7 days before the travel date
- For information on any special assistance required, please contact us on 0724 038324
- Other conditions apply
- Deal price inclusive of VAT