DATES: April Wednesday 8th to Monday 13th April 2020 (6 Days)
EAST AFRICAN CITIZEN: KES 35,800/=
NON RESIDENTS: USD. $ 500
Deposit Required for Booking your Space: KES. 15,000/=
1. VALID PASSPORT.
2. YELLOW FEVER CERTIFICATE.
3. Your Medication Incase of any Medical Condition.
4. Personal Medical Cover – Optional but Highly Recommended.
5. Pocket Money and Personal Effects.
1. Transport (To Kigali and trips scheduled)
2. Accommodation Hotel @kigali 3 Nights and kampla 1night on Double twin sharing.
3. Dinner 1st nights in Kigali and Kampala.
4. Border crossing facilitation.
5. Kigali City Tour | Genocide Memorial visit
6. Day Tour of Lake Kivu
7. Gorilla Museum visit | Congo Border Visit
8. Walking City tour and Shopping in Kampala
9. Kabaka Palace visit
10. Group dynamics and fun activities
Kindly send us an email for more information on the same: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
1. VISA for NON Eastafrican Citizens or Non Residents
2. Personal medical cover.
3. Lunch & Dinners 4 nights
4. Mineral water, other drinks and personal effects.
5. Any other or item not mentioned
VISAS: For KENYAN CITIZENS: You Don’t need a Visa for the Countries we will Visit (Uganda, Rwanda).The cost for VISA processing in entirely a clients responsibility. However, we will assist with the documentation required and advice accordingly. This applies to all Non East African Citizens or Non Residents.