Amboseli national park is Kenya’s second most popular game park, after Masai Mara, the Park is home to an abundance of wildlife, including Elephants, buffalos, leopards, spotted hyenas, giraffes, antelopes and cheetahs.
Over 300 bird species can also be spotted in the game park.
Safiri Nasi is ready to take you to an adventure in one of Kenya`s greatest Safari Tour.
2 pax minimum: $550 per person sharing
3 pax minimum: $485 per person sharing
4 pax minimum: $445 per person sharing
5 pax minimum: $425 per person sharing
6 ax minimum: : $400 per person sharing
7 pax minimum: $ 390 per person sharing
8 pax minimum: $375 per person sharing
Residents & citizens:
2 pax minimum: KSh. 52000 per person sharing
3 pax minimum: KSh. 44500 per person sharing
4 pax minimum: KSh. 41500 per person sharing
5 pax minimum: KSh. 39500 per person sharing
6 pax minimum: KSh. 38000 per person sharing
7 pax minimum: Ksh. 37000 per person sharing
8 pax minimum: KSh. 36500 per person sharing
Included in the Price
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour van 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio
- Water whilst in Safari
Excluded in the price
- Park entry fees ($120 for non residents; Ksh. 2060 for residents and KSh. 1720 for citizens)
- Items of a personal nature
Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning drive to Amboseli national pack which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arriving in time for lunch, check in at AA Lodge, have lunch and a short rest. Afternoon game drive at the park.
Dinner and overnight at AA Lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli
After breakfast, leave for a Full day game drive in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro. Herds of Elephants are a guarantee in Amboseli. Later return to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Amboseli-Nairobi
Early morning game drive and return back to the lodge for Breakfast. After breakfast, check out of the lodge and drive to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon
- Travel dates available from 1st November to 31st December, 2018
- Once you have reserved, you will receive an email with the payment details
- Meals on Full board
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- In case of cancellation, communication should be made at least 7 days before the travel date
- For information on any special assistance required, please contact us on 0724 038324 or 0729823087
- Offer valid for both residents and non-residents
- Other conditions apply
- Deal price inclusive of VAT