Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline rush or you want to relax in nature, Victoria Falls sets the scene for a whole host of outdoor adventures. From swimming in the famous Victoria Falls to cruising on the Zambezi River these are a few of the best ways to explore the great outdoors.
The epic Adventure will commence on Wednesday 16th December 2020 to 2nd January 2021 it’s a lifetime experience that you will cherish and authoritatively say ‘ You know and have been to Africa’ in 2015 we had a 15 Day Safari, in 2016, we had a Splendid 16 Day Safari Package, in 2018
We had a 17 Day Adventure and last year 2019 we had an 18 day Adventure.
For 2020|21 will maintain it to be an 18 Day Adventure Package…..Will travel and Experience life in different Countries. Namely: Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana.
Kenyan Citizen: Kes. 90,000/=
Kenyan Resident and Non Resident: USD. 1,100.
Booking Fee (Non Refundable due to Service Provider Reservations) : KES. 30,000/=.
Wednesday 16th December to 2nd January 2021
18 DAY ADVENTURE.
Transport is a Comfy Overland Truck.
*Large Canvas Tents and Small Mattresses will be provided.
*Carry a Sleeping Bag or Blanket. Camping Cost is All Inclusive in the Package.
* Rooms | Bandas are available at an extra cost on average USD. 20 – 50 Per
1. A VALID PASSPORT (KINDLY NOTE NEW KENYAN PASSPORT POLICY EFFECT FROM OCTOBER 2019)
2. YELLOW FEVER CERTIFICATE.
3. Medical Cover: UAP Insurance, Britam, Jubilee, CIC etc (Recommended).
4. In case of any pre-existing Medical Conditions please carry your Medication and INFORM us in advance.
5. Warm Clothing, Personal effects and your Pocket Money!
Included in the price
- Transport in a Comfortable Overland Truck
- Accommodation – Camping. We will provide Tents and Small Mattresses
- Two Meals in a Day (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Kande Beach Entry Fees
- Victoria Falls Entry Fees (Zambia)
- Arusha Cultural Heritage Centre
- Cultural Night
- Shiwagandu|Kapishya hot springs
- Arusha City and Lusaka City Tours
- Group Dynamics/Camp fires
- Salsa Dancing / Aqua games and Swimming training.
Excluded in the package
- Chalets / Rooms: USD. 12 – 50 Per Day
2. Outdoor Activities (Cruises, Bungee, Rafting etc)
3. Lunches while on Safari
4. Laundry: USD. 5 – USD. 7 Per Wash.
6. Drinks alcohol, Mineral Water etc
7. All items of a Personal Nature.
The Cost for VISA Processing is entirely a Clients Responsibility. However, we will assist with the Invitation Document required and advice accordingly.
For KENYAN CITIZENS: You Do Not need any Visa for the Countries we will Visit (Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana).
A Valid Passport
Yellow Fever Certificate
Travel Insurance: Recommended.
In case of any pre-existing Medical conditions, please carry your Medication and inform us.
Warm Clothing, Personal effects and your Pocket Money!
Travel dates available on 16th December, 2020
Once you have reserved, you will receive an email with the payment details
Reservations required and subject to availability
- Price based on a per person sharing in a 2-man tent
In case of cancellation, communication should be made at least 30 days before the travel date
For information on any special assistance required, please contact us on 0724 038324 or 0729823087